Tuesday 2 August 2011

Kisses from Katie

I want to shamelessly plug this book, "Kisses from Katie", coming out in October. I met this girl Katie when I was in Uganda. My friend Gabi pulled me into her huge van and we bumped along the dusty roads of Jinja with her 13 girls spilling out all over the place. I didn't know them at all, but when we arrived at their home, which they welcomed me right into, her 4 year old Grace jumped into my arms and wouldn't leave them :) I think they learn their love from their mama, 22 years old and in the process of adopting 13 Ugandan girls. She was so down to earth, and yet so much like His Holy Spirit. Her girls totally wrapped my heart around their pinky fingers :) I still carry around in my bible notes and pictures that her girls wrote and drew for me :) Get the book, know the Jesus she serves, love the orphans and the widows, change this world...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...